- Go Ahead, Indulge in Next Year
- Why it matters that this blog speaks to teachers AND learners
- No subtitles, TL subtitles, L1 subtitles…?
- The Role of the Teacher
- How to Create Twisted Embedded Readings
- Use Can-Do Statements–just not like this.
- I’m gonna watch TV anyway
- What Is “Unconscious” Acquisition in the Classroom?
- Good Idea / Bad Idea (Activity + Add-On)
- Off to CSCTFL 2016!
- Partnering with Express Fluency in August!
- Tricks and Triggers for Opportunistic Language Learning
- How Has 2016 Been So Far?
- Quirky Scripts: An Easy Way to Teach “Hard” Language
- Teaching Latin to Humans
- Celebrating Others’ Success in 2015
- Top Ten Posts of 2015
- 4 Myths about Comprehensible Input
Selected 2016 Events
International Congress on Medieval Studies - Kalamazoo, MI, 5/12-15
JSB: 1 roundtable, 1 reception
American Classical League Institute - Austin, TX, 6/25-28
JSB: 1 session, 1 panel
International Forum on Language Teaching - Chattanooga, TN, 7/18-22
JSB: 1 workshop, coaching
National TPRS® Conference - Reno, NV, 7/24-29
JSB: 2 sessions
Express Fluency - Brattleboro, VT, 8/11-12
JSB: Intensive Latin course, Latin teacher training
ACTFL Convention - Boston, MA, 11/18-20
JSB: 1 session