- Top Five Posts of 2016
- 1 Trip, 3 Tips (aka Lessons from Holland)
- The Focused Filler, a Simple Language Learning Habit
- Riding the White Elephant toward Proficiency Palace
- What I Learned from My Worst Evaluation Ever
- Position Statement: The Why & How of L1 Use
- Position Statement: The Why & How of TL Use
- Summer 2016 Preview
- Greek Resources for Indwelling
- Throwback ThurSLAy (video)
- PlusDelta – a simple tool for daily reflection
- LOW PREP lessons, all in one place
- Go Ahead, Indulge in Next Year
- Why it matters that this blog speaks to teachers AND learners
- No subtitles, TL subtitles, L1 subtitles…?
- The Role of the Teacher
- How to Create Twisted Embedded Readings
- Use Can-Do Statements–just not like this.
- I’m gonna watch TV anyway
Some Upcoming Events
Latin teacher training with JSB* - Waco, TX, Feb 4-5
Living Latin in NYC - New York, NY, Feb 18-19
JSB: 2 invited lectures; reading groups
Biduum Latinum Virginianum - Charles Town, WV, Feb 24-26
JSB: Lead instructor
CSCTFL 2017 - Chicago, IL, Mar 9-11
JSB: 2 sessions
International Congress on Medieval Studies, Kalamazoo, MI, May 11-14
JSB: 1 "pedagogy performance"
More events to be posted soon!
*To see additional Latin teaching workshops with JSB or to request one near you, visit Paideia's teacher training page.
(Note: Events open only to members of specific schools, districts, or organizations are not listed.)